Netspend Review 2016
Netspend Review 2016 – I have used Netspend off and on through the years. The best part about Netspend though is their Referral bonuses.
Ive made $40 in Referral bonuses having two people sign up for their prepaid card. Its not a lot but every little bit helps. I like to keep the card handy too.
I keep it in my wallet because I would like to find a use for it. I mean I already have a bank account with a debit card which I use mostly. But prepaid cards do come in handy. For Offers though I either use my debit card or credit card.
Netspend would be a great card for budgeting your entertainment and eating out. I have used it at fast food places before when I received a referral bonus.
Netspend does have a hefty fee plan but they are still a great service in my opinion and the only prepaid card I use. This is probably my third because Ive lost my others or they expired.
You can also earn cashback using Netspend and load your card at multiple locations. Since its also prepaid there are no credit checks, no activation fee and no minimum balance.
If you use Direct Deposit your money will hit your Netspend card 2x faster. You can also get anytime alerts text messages and plus they have a Netspend Mobile App.
Netspend was founded in 1999 with over 10 million customers and 130,000 reload locations (Walmart of course being one of them) .
To earn your Referral Bonus:
- Sign up for a Netspend Prepaid Card -> http://www.mynetspendcard.com?uref=8836683788
- Once you receive your card activate it -> https://www.netspend.com/activate-card/
- Then add $40 online after you Register and Login -> https://www.netspend.com/account/authenticate.m
- Or add at one of the Netspend Reload Locations (fee may apply) -> https://www.netspend.com/account/distributors.m?reloadFee=true
- Then Login and look for your $20 Bonus and use your own Referral Link to Refer Others 😀