GPT Tips How to Get GPT Offers to Credit
GPT Tips How to Get GPT Offers to Credit – Its great to make money doing GPT but sometimes the process can be excruciating.
Such as the biggest pain in the ass is getting the offers to credit after you have completed them fully and legitimately (used valid information and did not skip anything).
So I thought I would write a blog post on how to get your Offers to Credit. Fair Warning this post will be long.
Now before you even begin doing GPT Offers it is important you take some initial Getting Started Steps first such as:
- Downloading the free (or paid your choice) version of CC Cleaner . Personally, I tried the Trial of the Pro and didnt notice much difference but to be fair I dont think I utilized it to its full potential. You might want to clean your computer once a day if you will be doing GPT Offers regularly.
- Download free (again or paid your choice) of an anti-virus program, I personally use the free version of AVG. You also might want to scan your computer at least once a month or even weekly if you are doing GPT Offers.
- Next you need to install either Mozilla Firefox Browser or Google Chrome Browser. Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge is out of the question. Firefox is the preferred for GPT Offers but Google Chrome is gaining popularity and does work for GPT Offers. I personally use both Firefox and Chrome.
If you decide to use Chrome, it has been recommended to download the Incognito Chrome Extension. I have tried it a couple of times and does assist with getting GPT Offers to Credit sometimes. To find Incognito Extension you need to left click on the 3 little black dots on the upper right hand corner of the browser, then click more tools then go to Extensions then do a search for “Incognito” and then follow the prompts to install it on your browser.
How to Set up Your Browser in Firefox PER Superior Freebies:
“1. Disable all pop-up blockers in Firefox
a. On the top of the browser click Tools and then Options.
b. A new window will pop-up. Click the Content tab and uncheck the Block pop-up windows (if it is checked), and then click OK.
2. Accept All Cookies in Firefox
a. On the top of the browser click Tools and then Options.
b. A new window will pop-up. Click the Privacy tab. Tell websites I do not want to be tracked should not be checked. Under History the drop down menu next to Firefox will should be set to Use custom settings for history. Make sure Always use private browsing mode and Clear history when Firefox closes are not checked. The rest of the boxes should be checked and the drop down menu next to Keep until should be set to they expire. Click OK once you have the above set.
3. Clear Your Cookies and Cache Before Signing Up on the Site
a. On the top of the browser, click Tools and then Options.
b. A new window will pop-up. Click the Privacy tab and then click on the link clear your recent history and a new window will pop-up. Time range to clear should be set to Everything and make sure all the boxes are checked in the menu then click the Clear Now button. Now click the link remove individual cookies and the Remove Cookies button then Close and OK.
Disable any Anti-Virus software, ,Firewalls, Ad Blocking programs, and Toolbars you may have running in the background because they tend to interfere with the crediting process by blocking the tracking cookies. Some of the known programs are Avast, McAfee, Norton, ShopAtHome.com Toolbar, and Zone Alarm Pro. You only need to disable these programs and or software while you are completing your offer requirements for tracking purposes only.”
Now to follow the same standard in Chrome:
- Go to Chrome Settings (3 black dots upper right hand corner left click and go to Settings or chrome://settings/
- Scroll down till you see “Show Advanced Settings” and click on it.
- Go to the Privacy section and click “Content Settings”
- Make sure “Cookies” ALLOWS local data to be set (recommended)
- Scroll down to Pop-ups and select ALLOW all sites to show pop-ups. (at least while you do GPT Offers you can go back and change it when you are done doing your GPT Offers for the day) then hit done at the bottom right hand side of the box.
- Before you leave under Privacy make sure to uncheck the box Send “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic.
WAIT! Theres MORE! I had plans to do this post awhile ago but having my typical issues crediting frustrated me so thought I will research and blog about it tonight.
Now you will regularly need to clean your cookies/cache and history from your Browser BEFORE you do your GPT Offers to get your GPT Offers to Credit.
So for Firefox you just go to Tools, Options and then clear your recent history and make sure the boxes that are checked are browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies and cache. You can choose the time range to clear but I always select Everything.
With Chrome you click on the 3 black dots, more tools, clear browser data, I select from the beginning of time and check boxes browsing history, download history, cookies and other site and plugin data, cached images and files. Make sure you if you have Icognito Extension you use it after you clear your browser info and hit Control+Shift+N to be taken to Incognito.
Now to the Other Tips! (After you completed those above!)
- Cannot be stressed enough, clear your cookies/cache history often, best after each GPT Offer you complete.
- Use fresh emails, especially for Lifescript (one of these days I will do a blog post just for them! Because in GPT land they are just THAT Special :p The highly recommended is Outlook.com because you can have up to 10 aliases and that will save you time in creating new email accounts.
- Make sure you havent ever completed the offer before, if you have advertisers system knows and will not credit.
Getting Gpt / Survey Site Offers To Credit , Lifescript , Quality Health , Etc. Swagbucks , Instagc , Prize Rebel , Gift Hulk , Grindabuck , Peanut Labs , Adscend Media , Personally , Adgate Media from beermoney